Ten Thousand Views!!

Part of my journey to becoming an author has been writing this blog which I started December 2014. At that time, I only posted a new blog about once a month. Now I try to post a relevant, thought-provoking piece once a week. I believe folks don't have time or want to hear from me more often than that. We're all so busy these days.

I've learned a ton along the way too, including...
  • Like short and sweet blogs are better than long and detailed.
  • Like being honest and open about my everyday struggles resonates with folks and prompts them to share comments.
  • Having to post once a week is giving me valuable experience for when I have to meet deadlines.

By the time you read this post, I will have hit a major milestone. 10,000 views to my blog. I can't wrap my brain around the fact so many people have stopped by to read the words I write. Incredible!

About 8,000 of those views are from the US, 560 from Russia, 490 from Germany, 101 from Ukraine, 184 from France, and 19 from Lebanon.

I've written 66 posts with 114 comments including my responses.

Now why am I boring you with these details?

Because I'm so humbled and grateful for every single person whose shared their valuable time to read my posts. I'm appreciative of the amazing opportunity to share what God lays on my heart like the everyday epiphanies, my personal writing journey, and Biblical insights He reveals to me. 

My prayer is that my words are truth, inspiring and hopeful. May the moments spent reading my words challenge your faith walk, offer an insightful perspective for your life journey, and put a smile on your face.

Thank you dear friend—wherever you are—for stopping by. Please consider these mere words of appreciation a cyber hug from me to you.

May God bless each of you always.



How can I improve or be more relevant? What inspires you the most? What would you change if you could? Your suggestions are always welcome. 



By the grace of God and perpetual spiritual and emotional renovation, Tammy Van Gils writes and blogs about Hope for the Everblooming Life at Tammyvangils.com. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers Association and Word Word Weavers International. Visit her on Facebook  and Twitter.  

Comments

  1. Your blogs are always thoughtful and interesting.I enjoy reading your post. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blogs. Since I am fairly new to writing, I do get excited every time someone reads my blog. It's a wonderful feeling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Melissa! I'm glad you enjoy my posts. Keep on writing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments! I value your time & thoughts greatly.