A Riddle: Who Am I?

Hmm..how would I describe myself?

Well, I'm found in peanut butter and jelly, but also the black and white stripes of the zebra.

I put smiles on people's faces and often induce hugs.

I'm found in deep friendships and bonding fellowship.

I'm present when all parts perform perfectly producing congruity like with synchronized swimming or Marines marching drill in-step.

I'm the one blending simultaneous tones in awesome music to please your ears.

I'm the ultimate goal of peace talks.

Although everyone wants me, you'd be hard pressed to find me in most countries today.  

I am NOT found in war or hatred or cacophony.

Who am I? 

I am Harmony.


Have you ever witnessed true harmony? Where? When? Please share your encounter to encourage others and join me in praying for harmony. Thanks!

Comments