My Christmas Gift to the World

What would you give as a Christmas present to everyone if money was not a factor? 

Most of us would gratefully give love, peace, happiness, good health, and so on. 

But what tangible gift would you give? I know my answer.

A hot tub.

We use to have one at our old house but sold it before we moved. BIG MISTAKE! 

After three years in our new house, we finally bought another one. 

When I'm soaking at four in the morning and looking at the stars twinkle above, I wish everyone in the whole world could have a hot tub with strong jets. The temperature outside is never an issue. Not even when it's snowing. Being immersed in the hot water brings peace and comfort deep inside your soul. Hearing the birds chirp and breathing in the fresh air nurture a love of nature. When the jets blast, aches and pains diminish. 


And know this--while I'm soaking--I'm often thinking and praying for the people who read the words I write. You are the reason I put my fingers on the keyboard and share the  insights God lays on my heart. I often wish you were sitting there with me, embraced by the warm water. You will never know how much I value your precious time and sweet support.

So this Christmas my wish-I-could-buy-everyone gift is a hot tub. What would your gift to the world be? Come on, think about it, and then please share. 

My wish is for your Christmas to be full of joy, love, and peace. And may 2018 bring new emotional and spiritual growth, good health, and deep abiding peace.

Tammy Van Gils plants words and grows insightful stories blooming with hope. She is a thriving survivor of abuse, abandonment and adversity. How? By the Master Gardener's grace, the Vine's love, and the Advocate's renewal—emotionally and spiritually. She is sowing life with her husband of 35 years, a Yorkie Poo named Moose, and a dozen chickens. She is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers. She's honored to be a guest blogger and also a contributor to The Wonders of Nature Devotion Book, Let the Earth Rejoice Devotions, So God Made a Dog, Worthy Inspired and Short and Sweet Too, Grace Publishing.

Comments